• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello Shottalk!

SirMixALot

Jun 5, 2017
So Cal
Country
United States United States
New guy here. Great site and I love how you guys kid with each other. Some of this wouldn't go over very well with other forums. Golf really is a good sport for having fun and teasing your friends, as well as giving great support and building friendships.

I'm just past 60, been playing my whole life, just for fun, and hopefully I can add to the great stories that golf outings provide. I recently replaced all my clubs and putter, taking advantage of what new design and technology has to offer. Wow! What a change for the better.

I made up a golf joke recently, my friends all groan when I tell it, so I thought I'd share: As I get older, I've lost a lot of distance of the tee. When I miss a fairway now, I yell 'Three'!

OP
SirMixALot

SirMixALot

Jun 5, 2017
So Cal
Country
They call me sir mix a lot because when we go out to eat, I can never leave well enough alone. Don't put five sauces on the table, because I will mix them all. My Bloody Marys have have to have a least 10 ingredients in there.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Welcome. Keep your fingers away from Glark's mouth. He's a bitter.

🔥 Latest posts