• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello!

RHill24

Nov 24, 2020
Country
United States United States
I'm Russ and watching someone play golf relaxes me. I'm actually not a newbie but I'm not that good. LOL! I just hope I can get some tips here.

Take care you guys!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I'm Russ and watching someone play golf relaxes me. I'm actually not a newbie but I'm not that good. LOL! I just hope I can get some tips here.

Take care you guys!
Welcome, friend!

Gew

Dec 6, 2020
Country
Jamaica Jamaica
Hi Russ!

I'm new too, just joined.
I'm new to golf too, actually! [emoji466]

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Are you in Jamaica or Sweden? :ninja:
tenor.gif

Gew

Dec 6, 2020
Country
Jamaica Jamaica
Are you in Jamaica or Sweden? :ninja:
Funny you'd ask, actually, right now I'm in Sweden. I will stay here for six more months. The whether here is fantastic, on contrary to what some people say! [emoji847]

Down 2 Earth golf

Jan 21, 2021
Country
Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are having a good golfing time during this pandemic. Little about me is that I am a link redacted to many of the Golf Clubs in Florida and outside it. Giving maintenance tips and to keeping there golf course healthy and effective all seasons for the PGA players is my passion & solace place to me.

Looking forward to learn many things from you and to give my contribution to make the convo more intact. Cheers!

Pretty good English for a guy from Mumbai. -TEA

Last edited by a moderator:

🔥 Latest posts