• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help me stuff a ballot box

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Some of you guys here might know that I teach high school. One of my students has made a video about our school and it is a finalist in a contest. The winner will be determined by viewer votes, and I'd like to solicit some "hanging chads" from ST'ers.

If you're willing, just click on the link below and then follow instructions to vote for Bryan Adams High School. They'll make you register, but won't require you to go to your e-mail account to retrieve a password. You might even watch the video before you vote.:)

http://kdfw.4wmt.com/?go=school

I thank you for your support.
Steve

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Thanks, tell your friends.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Vote early...Vote often!

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
you need alot of people to get on that, even with my vote you are 800 or so out of first, Good luck.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
although im not a fan of the DFW area(means work has draged me away from home again) my vote is in.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
done!! it took less than a minute...

and you are in second place, less than 200 votes behind!! ST'ers cast your votes!!

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
You guys are great, We're on it like a fat kid on a Snicker.

Here's the deal, Please Go vote for Bryan Adams High School and send an email on to all your friends. Tell them that if they send it to at least 10 people it will give a poor handicapped kid hope to continue living and a genie will appear and grant them 3 wishes, if they don't forward it as requested a kitten will die and a swarm of rabid sand fleas will nest in their armpit.

Remember the Kittens!
http://kdfw.4wmt.com/?go=school

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Done.

If it were 800, I'd think Rock could close that gap during his morning coffee break. :)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
He could get caught.

If any enterprising webmaster were to look at referring links, it would bring them right here, or to facebook.

just an fyi. ;)

Members online

No members online now.