• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help with iron selection

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well, some of you know that I recently tried having my Cleveland TA1 irons bent, and ended up with a broken 4 iron. It will be replaced... so I have to go back to my rbz irons. Well, found out today that they can't be bent either. So now I have three sets of irons, I can't have fit to me. Do I play the rbz irons that are three degrees down? Or the TA1 irons 2 degrees down. Or do I sell my three sets and get a new set? Anybody wanna trade?

Talk to me people.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Well, some of you know that I recently tried having my Cleveland TA1 irons bent, and ended up with a broken 4 iron. It will be replaced... so I have to go back to my rbz irons. Well, found out today that they can't be bent either. So now I have three sets of irons, I can't have fit to me. Do I play the rbz irons that are three degrees down? Or the TA1 irons 2 degrees down. Or do I sell my three sets and get a new set? Anybody wanna trade?

Talk to me people.
Ho new irons immediately!!!

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Buy those Taylormade TP Mb's from like two years ago, those are some straight up eye candy, and if you have the game for TA1's, than you should be just fine with those.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1459819363.613378.jpg
these ones

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The Ping "S" line is blade-like and can be bent. However, you should be able to find some in an upright lie. The I-3 blades can be bent. They were great irons, especially the I-3+... and can be had quite reasonably. Ping will bend most any of the more recent lines at the factory for little or no charge.

Any of the Mizuno forged irons can be bent. If you could find a really pristine set of MP32's or MP33's, both were great.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
The Ping "S" line is blade-like and can be bent. However, you should be able to find some in an upright lie. The I-3 blades can be bent. They were great irons, especially the I-3+... and can be had quite reasonably. Ping will bend most any of the more recent lines at the factory for little or no charge.

Any of the Mizuno forged irons can be bent. If you could find a really pristine set of MP32's or MP33's, both were great.
Preach it, Ho...

🔥 Latest posts