• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

He's from Vermont!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I guess I had a reason to watch this weekend after all!!!! Grew up in Woodstock, VT which is about an hour south of me.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Another exciting finish to a PGA event. And, it seems this tourney has a legacy of exciting finishes. Dufner had it won. Leading by 4 strokes with 4 to play. Bradley had a triple bogey. (Why can't I have a triple bogey on the card and still shoot 68???) The kid never gave up. There was no "lay up" in his vocabulary. And, Dufner's putter failed him on the last couple of holes.

There should be some good golf left, with the young guns fighting for the FedEx Cup points. We have a 'new guard' of youngsters who have no fear and no quit in them.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Doesn't look like him, swing doesn't look like his, but Keegan Bradley reminds me of a young (1960s) Arnold Palmer. Hit it hard, walk fast, enjoy the game. Congrats, champ.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Forgive me but I have to say this: he played as smooth as maple syrup, LOL.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hmmm, he reminds me a bit of Jesper Parnevik. Fantastic attitude, a has a lot of new fans here in Ireland.

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
I think anyone who can recover like he did has what it takes, tremendous fortitude at 16 and 17. Not to mention having had a shocker just a few days earlier on the Sunday.

i see he plays a Miyazaki shaft....certainly goes a long, long way in the right hands.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Man, long is right. Holy crap he can hit it a long way. You can see why in the slo mo. Just so much torque on that small frame. I hope his body can take it.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Man, long is right. Holy crap he can hit it a long way. You can see why in the slo mo. Just so much torque on that small frame. I hope his body can take it.

He's 6'2 - 190. He's not exactly little

🔥 Latest posts