• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey! Custom Golf Sales.....

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
You gonna post or what?
I've seen you start to make the effort and then split. I want a 3 and 5 wood with an accuflex shaft....get on in here and tickle me some! ;)

We don't bite. :)

AccuFLEX

Aug 8, 2006
I forwarded them the message, I spoke to Christian that is the "main guy" there and he said he was looking forward to trying to get more involved here, been a little "tied up" lately, they had a Outing last week, that we participated in, along with other MFG.'s and it went really well.

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I've seen him tied up at rewind....I'll keep the junk clubs in the bag untile he arrives. :)

Custom-Golf-Sales

Aug 10, 2006
I apologize for not getting on here sooner and promise to start alot more from this day forward.... Tomorrow I will have an annoucement and maybe a contest... What do ya think? :beach3: (cool icons btw)

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Welcome. :)

In lieu of that I'll be needing a 3 and 5 wood. accuflex shaft and I'm partial to the Bang products, nothing yellow though. ;)

Give me a ballpark figure and I'll see if I can get an increase in my allowance. :)

🔥 Latest posts