• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey, from Northeastern ohio..

ProV1x

Why so serious?
Mar 27, 2009
Hey guys, Im Jeff from northeastern ohio. Just thought i would stop by and introduce myself. I joined the site lastnight, I enjoy reading all the posts on the forum. I love this game even though it has its fair share of up's and downs. Again just wanted to say hey. Oh also if there is anyone else from northeastern ohio feel free to chime in too.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Welcome to ShotTalk Jeff.

Its a great site, we take our golf seriously, but not ourselves, :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Hey guys, Im Jeff from northeastern ohio. Just thought i would stop by and introduce myself. I joined the site lastnight, I enjoy reading all the posts on the forum. I love this game even though it has its fair share of up's and downs. Again just wanted to say hey. Oh also if there is anyone else from northeastern ohio feel free to chime in too.

Welcome!!! We've already got one Jeff on the forum. Usually, we only allow one person of each name. But, some of us are so old we can't remember names, anyway. And, the Jeff we already have is always trying to chase our token female, Claire, away... or seduce her. We still can't figure that out!:biglol::biglol:
How's your weather? Are your courses still snow covered? Or, are you able to play? We had 70 degrees last weekend and have been hit with a blizzard this weekend. Some areas of Kansas got over a foot of snow and 4' drifts. But, we're supposed to be back in the upper 50's to low 60's by Monday.

Flew into Columbus some years ago. Drove through the Ohio State campus. Beautiful!!! We were headed up to a small town close to there that had a Honda factory. Drove through the Nicklaus Muirfield area but didn't have clubs along. Seemed like pretty country and nice people.

OP
ProV1x

ProV1x

Why so serious?
Mar 27, 2009
Yeah i have been out like 5 times already this year. The snow has melted sometime ago. I was so pumped to be able to break out the sticks again. The first day it was sunny with no snow i went and played granted it was like 32 degrees but i was dying to go lol. (P.S. I won't try to steal your only female and seduce her hhaha..)

🔥 Latest posts