• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey Limp! I'm in Kansas today and tomorrow!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Working Wed AM in Independence, MO, so actually I'm just near Kansas. Either way, I didn't wear any Broncos apparel! You will see this post faster than usual because we're so close!

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Independence? You're still in "Misery"! The air smells better if you wander across the state line into Kansas. We're 2 1/2 hours west of you. Tee off at 7 a.m. every morning. Get up. Leave KC at 4:00 and join us for 18 holes.
Honestly, if you need anything in an emergency our daughter lives on the Kansas side and works at State Line and 435.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Independence? You're still in "Misery"! The air smells better if you wander across the state line into Kansas. We're 2 1/2 hours west of you. Tee off at 7 a.m. every morning. Get up. Leave KC at 4:00 and join us for 18 holes.
Honestly, if you need anything in an emergency our daughter lives on the Kansas side and works at State Line and 435.
Sorry I can't join you. Gotta try and get 2 civil servants to stop their pissing match and come to terms at 0900. Could take all day. Thanks for the heads up on the daughter!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Shottalk needs to make this match happen! The trash talking potential alone would be worth it.

Come on guys, find a way to play. Resolve the issue quickly PapaD, you can do it. Then go play!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Have the Minnesota relatives heading this way tomorrow. We have tee times Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. They speak in a different dialect, sometimes questioned as even being proper English. How these folks from North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc. learn to say "hou-ses" and "Mean-ee-so-tah" is beyond me. PaPaD, being from the East Coast could well have that "New Joi-zee" accent. Get all those mixed in with my one redneck son-in-law and we could well be evicted from the course!!!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Have the Minnesota relatives heading this way tomorrow. We have tee times Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. They speak in a different dialect, sometimes questioned as even being proper English. How these folks from North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc. learn to say "hou-ses" and "Mean-ee-so-tah" is beyond me. PaPaD, being from the East Coast could well have that "New Joi-zee" accent. Get all those mixed in with my one redneck son-in-law and we could well be evicted from the course!!!!

You’ll be saying “ooftah” in no time.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
I'm eastern, but I'm a southern boy. I say y'all and ma'am......

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.