• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey Sling, How do I .....................

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
alright, my sister is coming home for thanksgiving and i told her to bring the digital camera with her, and i was planning on posting some pics, and maybe some video footage of my swing, since this is my first time doing so, could you please give me some instructions on posting them,

Thanks

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Below the reply edit box you will see a grey bar that says, "manage attachments" Click on it ...To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: avi bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mov pdf png psd qt txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon

(a word on size....)

I always resize my pics to 600 x 450 before I upload, this can be done using pretty much any photo or paint program.

Don't forget to put up some pics of sis. ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yes, I second that.

Your main priority is your sister and pics of her.

Screw your swing. This is a Golf Forum for cripes sake! ;)

(substituting pics of Elin wouldn't hurt either!)

R35

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
ok, i'll try to put this into terms that don't make me sound like a jerk, jackass, or weirdo,

you guys are getting excited about "nothing" but, to keep my prescence i'll dig up some pics of something more to your liking, (no perverts, not those kind of pics)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
youngun5 said:
you guys are getting excited about "nothing"

I'll be the judge of that.

See, if you thought your sister was hot, then I would think you were a weirdo. Right? ;)

Right on Gun, we're just ribbin' ya.

R35

🔥 Latest posts