• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey

benk

Ben
Dec 4, 2006
Hey guys. I guess this is where you introduce yourself so here it goes. I'm 16 from Indiana. I play to a 1 handicap, which actually went down from last fall because of swing troubles. I really love the game and started playing my 8th grade year, and haven't done much else since. I had an injury during the tournament summer, and had to take a month off. In that time, I researched the golf swing very very hard, and came to the conlusion that the 1 plane swing taught my Jim Hardy is what I wanted to do. Without a instructor to help me, I got the backswing down, but am still working on the downswing portion of it. I really like all of Jim's ideas, including his short game ones.

I found this site by a google search. I post regurally on Jim's forums and on oneplaneswing.com [ I am into the one plane golf swing, lol ]. I really enjoy in posting and helping people out and learning as much as I can about the game, so now I'm trying to find all the forums I can.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
think you could hook me up with a login name and password so i can access the tips on oneplaneswing.com???

julie2golf

Nov 3, 2006
Welcome to ShotTalk. A 1 handicapp, well I'm impressed!!:)
An old c grade hacker like myself, welcomes all golf tips!!!:) :) :) :australia

OP
benk

benk

Ben
Dec 4, 2006
I would

Would, but I dropped my membership after a month. It was ok, but I disagreed with alot of what he said. If you wanna understand what he believes just let me know, I'll post some of it.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Welcome aboard! You'll find us mostly stupid, mean, or annoying. I pride myself in my ability to be all 3.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Welcome aboard! You'll find us mostly stupid, mean, or annoying. I pride myself in my ability to be all 3.

You're not stupid, Jeff. At least you know you're mean and annoying!
icon12.gif

Welcome to this forum, Benk. I think you'll have some fun here.

🔥 Latest posts