• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi guys..new here..from midwest

Mystery man

Major winner
Phucknugget
Nov 10, 2013
Country
India India
New member wanting to say hi. Hope to have some fun..help people and learn as well. 32 years of bad and good shots..but 32 years I would never take back

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Welcome! Thread title says "new from midwest". Your profile says from "India". Midwest India? Over here (U.S.) we don't think of the "Midwest" being anywhere close to India.

Again, welcome to ShotTalk!!!!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Welcome! Thread title says "new from midwest". Your profile says from "India". Midwest India? Over here (U.S.) we don't think of the "Midwest" being anywhere close to India.

Again, welcome to ShotTalk!!!!
Brick Tamland calls Indiana the middle east. :D

brick.jpg

Welcome to ShotTalk, MM.

OP
Mystery man

Mystery man

Major winner
Phucknugget
Nov 10, 2013
Country
India India
Brick Tamland calls Indiana the middle east. :D

brick.jpg

oops sorry..yep indiana.. And 10 inches of snow on the way. Cool site, and love that this has an app for the ipad. That is what i really wanted. Will spend a while reading all the cool threads before I just post endlessly,, will get a feel on how it goes here. Like it so far, nice and clean :)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
It goes the wrong way here a lot...99% of us have ADHD and the other's are just well, weird.
I vehemently disagree!!! That statement would excuse 99% of us for the way we act. I'd much rather believe 1% have some medical excuse. It's the 99% that are, as you suggest, "weird"!!!;)

🔥 Latest posts