• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi guys..new here..from midwest

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Does it matter I ate paint chips as a young kid..and live under power lines?
Oh, wow!!! Neat!! Do you glow in the dark? Is that glow a prism of the colors of paint chips you ate? Can you buy old black & white televisions and see the picture in color?? Do you have a color chart to hold up against your poop and see which paint chip broke loose and decided to take an exit?? :D

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
doug-up.gif

OP
Mystery man

Mystery man

Major winner
Phucknugget
Nov 10, 2013
Country
India India
I think golfing for 32 years and doing online golf programs and reading a million books/ and watching a million videos. Has driven me off the edge., I used to stand on the range with the club in my hand not knowing what to do. I had a million swing thoughts,,I would just freeze...sometimes for up to a minute or more

I Blaim this on the power lines and paint chips..but maybe it is over instruction!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I think golfing for 32 years and doing online golf programs and reading a million books/ and watching a million videos. Has driven me off the edge., I used to stand on the range with the club in my hand not knowing what to do. I had a million swing thoughts,,I would just freeze...sometimes for up to a minute or more

I Blaim this on the power lines and paint chips..but maybe it is over instruction!
Paralysis through over-analysis!!!! It's a game!! No matter how well 99.9% of us play, we'll never be more than weekend hackers. Some may hack it a few more times than others. But, we'll never play this game to support our families.
You say you've played this game for 32 years. I've had some 18 hole rounds that seemed like they took 32 years!! Some days it's fun... some days it's not so much. The challenge is to be able to laugh at yourself, remember how blessed we are to even have the opportunity to play golf, and dream about how much better the next round will be.
Swing thoughts??? Keep it simple. Take dead aim. Hit it. Go find it. Hit it again. That's all you need to know. To me, there are only a couple of "Golden Rules". First... Practice swings are for pu**ies! Most of us aren't good enough to repeat a swing from practice to hitting the ball, anyway. Just because you make a perfect practice swing doesn't mean you'll swing the same way through the ball. It just gives you more time to form mental anguish and screw up the shot. Line it up and hit the durn thing! Second... The Good Lord only put a specific number of swings in our bodies. None of us know what that number is. Don't waste them on the range. Use 'em up walking down a fairway and enjoying keeping the ball in front of you. If every amateur player would take whatever range time he/she spends and use that time chipping and putting, they would cut many more strokes off their score.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
If every amateur player would take whatever range time he/she spends and use that time chipping and putting, they would cut many more strokes off their score.

You shut your geriatric whore mouth. I'm playing this game to impress the cart girls with my grip it and rip it mentality, not 'score'.

OP
Mystery man

Mystery man

Major winner
Phucknugget
Nov 10, 2013
Country
India India
Great posts...agree with all of them. I'm not a pro..nor do I want to be..just want to be a casual player

OP
Mystery man

Mystery man

Major winner
Phucknugget
Nov 10, 2013
Country
India India
Infact they have a ban on the long putter..I will keep on using the long putter forever. Even the small tourneys I might play wont really care..I hope anyway. This is indiana golf, economy is so bad here..if u pay, they can careless what u do. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online