• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hibores

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I'm thinking about letting the Hibore XL make a triumphant return to my bag. LOVED that driver, but I'd go for the tour version this time most likely.

Is anybody here playing the XLS or XLS tour? What is the face angle on the normal version? The tour is 2* open, right? I only hit the XLS a few times, right after it came out, and I didn't have a XL handy to compare it to. Some have said the XLS is a step down. What say you?

I would REALLY appreciate it if an XLS owner could post a pic from address. That silver logo thing on the top looks like it could be annoying...

xman1112

May 8, 2009
I have the XLS tour Mike, I'm still getting used to it. I got it with the stock gold shaft but I think I should've gotten the red one. I had read reviews and someone had made a comment that the red is more for faster swings and my swing is smoother as opposed to harder and faster.

I do like it though, how it feels and how it sounds too. I never hit the XL so I can't compare it to that.

The silver logo doesn't annoy me, it's actually a cool alignment tool. I'll try and take a couple pics for you.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I have the XLS tour Mike, I'm still getting used to it. I got it with the stock gold shaft but I think I should've gotten the red one. I had read reviews and someone had made a comment that the red is more for faster swings and my swing is smoother as opposed to harder and faster.

I do like it though, how it feels and how it sounds too. I never hit the XL so I can't compare it to that.

The silver logo doesn't annoy me, it's actually a cool alignment tool. I'll try and take a couple pics for you.

A little off topic but Xman dont feel bad about the choice of shaft, the red is as big a POS as the yellow...

Haven't had a XLS to compare with but I like my XL. Just not enough to knock out the Burner TP.

Members online

No members online now.