• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HiPPO X-P 2

Triple-R

Worm Burner
Jul 11, 2005
I am fairly new to the golf scene(I have been playing for about 3 years on and off but I am starting to really get into it) and I am now searching the market for some new clubs. I have been using a Hippo 270 cc driver for about 2 years and I am very pleased with the quality. The set comes with driver, matching 3w & 5w, irons 3-pw, Putter, bag and head covers.

I stumbled across this full set for 249$. I was just looking for some opinions on HiPPO products.

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
You don't see much HiPPO products in North America. I've only seen them while I was in France.
Never tried them, but they do seem like a quality product for beginners and intermediate.
If you like them, practice practice until your ballstriking gets better. Or you can practice with blades ;)

OP
T

Triple-R

Worm Burner
Jul 11, 2005
I have tried blades... no luck there, although I am going to borrow my friends medicus driver and iron and see if that helps my swing flaws.

🔥 Latest posts