• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ho stuff arrives Monday...

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
coming on a plane from texas!

Here’s what’s on the list

• Odyssey Black Series Putter #1 33”
  • YES Tracy Putter. 34"
  • Rock’s Geek 5 wood with BB Solutions chrome stiff shaft (mucho gracias senor Rockford35!)
  • Maltby CT250 Professional 9.5 degree
  • Maltby CT250 #3 fairway

And hopefully a SK Fibre Lite Revolution II (S) if it arrives b4 Friday.

And the sad thing is I don’t need any of these clubs. Curiosity and an addiction to golf. :rolleyes:

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The frustrations of a Club Ho!

My clubs didn't arrive! Turns out Continental wanted $150 off my colleague for him to take on as an extra item. I didn't want (him or I) to pay that. So he arrived in Ireland this AM and my clubs are still in Texas. They are now going to be shipped. So I don't expect to see them anytime soon, and already worried at what sort of state they will arrive in.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The box I sent that Geek in should house all those clubs perfectly. It's a bombshell box.

R35

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
The box I sent that Geek in should house all those clubs perfectly. It's a bombshell box.

R35

I had to laugh. One of my US "co-workers" has been getting my Ho shipments from all over US and Canada. I asked her to gather them all into one box to get ready to give to the guy traveling over to Ireland. She knows squat about golf and kept sending e-mails like "your geek thingy has arrived".

She also send me an e-mail to ask if my Yes thingy was for one of my children as it was very short. I had to point out it was a putter and hence shorter than the Geek Thingy. What's a putter came the reply?

Roll eyes!

So anyway me taking advantage of a strong £ has backfired. I will now have to pay for shipping and probably get stung with import duties as well.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Ha! All the loot arrived this morning, superfast from Texas. Only shipped on Monday at lunchtime. All present and correct. FedEx has now gone way up in my estimation!! Pity I had to pay $50 to try 'em out. :mad:

Off to my club-fitting man tomorrow at lunch. I will switch out the Limey in my present CT250 for the new Professional CT250 head.

I will throw an Accra into the CT250 3 wood head. Or should I throw in the Limey I have in my TEE 3 wood? HMmm. Oh, and first impressions are that it looks really sexy. Not too big, quite a shallow face. I can't wait to try this one out.

Also really looking forward to rolling those 2 flatsticks. Might need to backweight the Black a tad. The grip is awful so fancy swapping it out anyway. Might as well get a few grams thrown in there. The Yes is in Mint condition.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Superb ! ... I'm sitting here laughing, I can't think of anything useful to say, but it's evident that you've moved up to the next rung of the ho ladder. But yer utter love of the game is evident from the posts ... enjoy !

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Superb ! ... I'm sitting here laughing, I can't think of anything useful to say, but it's evident that you've moved up to the next rung of the ho ladder. But yer utter love of the game is evident from the posts ... enjoy !

Aye, laughing myself. I must have been "in the zone" when I typed that shite!

Oh, you up for a game up North on 3 July? Irish is coming up. Andy_79 looks like a possibility. Must let Teh Master know as well. That is, if you are not playing in some Tour Event already.

Irish

May 9, 2007
Aye, laughing myself. I must have been "in the zone" when I typed that shite!

Oh, you up for a game up North on 3 July? Irish is coming up. Andy_79 looks like a possibility. Must let Teh Master know as well. That is, if you are not playing in some Tour Event already.

Mark..is it not the 4th ??

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Aye, sorry, Friday 4 July. When all those Americans dance naked in the streets!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Got yer PM thanks a lot - Fridays are hit and miss with me, (depends on whether we're on hospital duty with young lad) - but would love to play. Has there been a rule change since we last payed or is 25 still the permissable number of clubs in yer bag ?

Btw .. speaking of tour events. We're playing in a pro-am in August, team of 4, 3 plus a pro. McGrane, Lawrie, Murphy etc are supposed to be playing. My mate is on the organisation side of things, so we're hopeful of pulling a tour pro.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.