• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ho'd a Scotty Red X3.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
So I've settled on my Driver(s) now & I have a great putter in the Napa. Now I've been searching for a 2nd putter something a bit different as my 2nd choice. I've looked at SeeMore's and was very tempted by a Rife Barbados but I've just pulled the trigger on a Scotty Red X3 1st of 500. I always liked the Red X but I'm not overly keen on the insert, this looks great i can't wait.

Scotty Cameron

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
That's some back up........jeeeez.

A relentless ho you are my friend. I am now in ho rehab and have not bought anything since August. I just window ho now.

So you should be joining me soon with that bag, it sounds great now. Apart from the dodgy japanese irons and ladies fairways......:laugh:

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I'd update you sig before you try picking holes out of my bag!!!

Two TM clubs and a Topflite ball, 'nough said!!!

As for my hoing comin to an end. I think your right I love the dodgy japanese irons as you put it and I'm even happy with my PING sw!!! Just gonna get a proper cart bag as i got a new Moto Caddy S3 (Christmas present to myself) and my Ogio doesn't sit that well on it. Gonna get a Mizuno tour cart bag when the vinal one comes out in the new year, should work out near enough a straight swap. :)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Nice pick up MG. Going to use it or just resell later on down the road?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Sweet deal!. Looking forward to your thoughts on it after you have putt with it a few times.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Sweet deal!. Looking forward to your thoughts on it after you have putt with it a few times.

He'll dump it like the red-hot branding iron it is, then buy my sweet Louisville Earthwoods putter to keep the Napa company...:laugh:

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
I do enjoy fishing too....always nice when you get a bite.

I think your bag looks as good as it ever has since I've been around here. Pretty awesome set all round.

You should try a TM 200 fw though - utterly great club and the wedge, in the hands of a player, is terrific. Ping should be fine for you though.

I use the TopFlite as I can control it well - I just get too much spin with a ProV1. (coughs)

I really hope you stick with this set - it looks to me as if you have found the holy grail at last. I must admit you have had me browsing at Napas over the last few weeks. I have resisted in my rehab state though.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I do enjoy fishing too....always nice when you get a bite.

I think your bag looks as good as it ever has since I've been around here. Pretty awesome set all round.

You should try a TM 200 fw though - utterly great club and the wedge, in the hands of a player, is terrific. Ping should be fine for you though.

I use the TopFlite as I can control it well - I just get too much spin with a ProV1. (coughs)

I really hope you stick with this set - it looks to me as if you have found the holy grail at last. I must admit you have had me browsing at Napas over the last few weeks. I have resisted in my rehab state though.

LOL you bastard'o!!!

LINK;-New. Scotty Cameron 1st of 500 Red X3.

🔥 Latest posts