• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hogan CFT/Hybrid set of 13 clubs

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I am ready to sell my full set of Hogan Edge CFT/Hybrid, as my new sticks from Dana should be here any day. These are in excellent to very good condition, with Apex graphite shafts (Apex 4 stiff in hybrids & 5iron, Apex 3 regular in rest of cavity backs), and consists of these 13 clubs:
2 hybrid 19*
3 hybrid 21*
4 hybrid 24*
5 hybrid 27*
5,6,7,8,9 irons,
E (pitching wedge)
F (gap wedge)
S (sand wedge)
L (lob wedge)

All hybrids have Hogan headcovers. Some of the clubs have Hogan velvet grips, some have Tour Velvets which are virtually the same. Hybrid heads have some very small chips in paint from hitting out of rough. CB heads are in very good condition. Pictures available in a day or two

I paid over $1000 for these sticks 1 year ago. Price for Shottalkers is $300 plus shipping, US dollars only, please.

SOLD!
Hogan1.JPG
Hogan4.JPG
Hogan5.JPG

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Just a quick note I hit one of these at Pro Golf and it was very nice. Suprised me, how nice that club felt. Good Luck Doc.:)

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Waiting for pics...

I'm interested in a set for the wife. You think these would be good for a lady with a pretty good swing speed (87) but a beginner?

You can send me the pics at [email protected] if you want.

Thanks,
Tony

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Pics tomorrow, we are kind of busy at work today.

I think these would be OK for a lady as long as she is athletic and a least medium height (5' 6"). Graphites are a little longer than standard steel.

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
She is 5'9 1/2", and I just sold a set of Mizuno ladies clubs because they were too short for her.

She also played college softball, so she is a pretty athletic lady. I have a couple hybrids that she hits well, and i just picked up a R5 regular on this forum for her with R flex, so we are just looking to get a set of irons to complete her set. She stole my Yes! putter, so now I gotta go get me another....oh, the horrors.

Btw, do you have any idea of shipping to FL?

Do they come with a free bag and a few Pro Vs?:)

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
pdlnole said:
She is 5'9 1/2", and I just sold a set of Mizuno ladies clubs because they were too short for her.

She also played college softball, so she is a pretty athletic lady. I have a couple hybrids that she hits well, and i just picked up a R5 regular on this forum for her with R flex, so we are just looking to get a set of irons to complete her set. She stole my Yes! putter, so now I gotta go get me another....oh, the horrors.

Btw, do you have any idea of shipping to FL?

Do they come with a free bag and a few Pro Vs?:)

What are you, Rock's brother? :D

She taller than I am, and probably a better athlete, so these clubs would probably suit her fine. I also have a Yes! Tracy, but I'm keeping it. Shipping to FL.....give me a zip code, and after I weigh them, we'll figure it out.

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
"What are you, Rock's brother? :D"

Can't ever tell I guess, besides it makes you feel like you are getting a sweeter deal with a extra or two:) , surely you have a few Pro Vs laying around that you don't need?:smilie_ti

I love the Yes! putter as well, but now I have an excuse to buy another putter "for me" and still get to use the Yes! as well.....think I'm gonna try the heavy putter, been hearing some good things about it.

Zip is 32455

Thanks

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
How did I get roped into this?

P, if you get the Hogans, try and get that Tour Edge Exotics for me...see if he'll 'throw it in'....:D

R35

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Rockford35 said:
How did I get roped into this?

P, if you get the Hogans, try and get that Tour Edge Exotics for me...see if he'll 'throw it in'....:D

R35

Well? How about it DMV? I will substitute the Exotics for the pro vs!!
Even if it's just the head.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Y'alls veterinarians must be a bunch of dumbasses, if you think I'm gonna fall for that. :)

I actually do not have a single ProV, even though they are very good balls I refuse to pay that much for balls. The only ones I have ever used were ones I found. How about a couple of DT Wound 90s instead?

Just took some pictures of the sticks, should have them uploaded in a bit.
Hogan2.JPG
Hogan3.JPG

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Wound 90s? Never played them, but heck I'll give them a try. Better than nuthin:)

Figure up the shipping, give me your paypal account, and I'll fix you up tonight if the wike Oks it. The clubs look great and she was excited when I showed her the pics from the Hogan site. Sure there won't be a problem.

[email protected], and again the zip is 32455, in sunny Fl.

Well....off to try out the R5.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Looks like UPS shipping will be $15 for ground, which would get you the clubs the middle of next week.

Email sent.

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Wife loved them. Your $$ is on the way via paypal, and I sent you an Email as well.

I included, in my paypal note, the address I would like them shipped to, as I live in the boonies and the mail at IT department where my wife works is much more reliable.

If, for some reason, you did not get that address, please Email me so I can get it to you.

Thanks, and we look forward to trying out the clubs. I will get back with you to let you know they arrived and all is well.

Thanks again,
Tony

PS> If you get to feeling giving, just throw in the exotics and it will be our little secret:)

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Got your email and payment and I will get them out today. Also included 1 each NXT, NXT Tour, Wound 90.

You know I was gonna suggest that you also buy the Exotics for you wife. :) Can't build up too much good will in that area, if you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Had I not just bought the R5, I would have hit you up for a package deal on the exotics, but we just picked that up and it came with a 757 speeder R shaft, and she really likes it. You were a week late.

Besides, your pal has already told everyone the stock shaft is crapola, so it's really just the head right?:prop:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.