• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hole in One!

JamesR

Interlocking Now
Sep 25, 2005
Today I got my first ever hole in one.

It was at a 9-holer that the summer golf camp played. Its a short course, and me and three other decent golfers were behind the girls group.

We stepped up to the 6th tee box, the 124 yard par 3. moderate wind in out faces. So I took another club. A nice fade with the 8 Iron hit the green and spun to the right, past the ridge before the hole. So were walking up to our shots, and we do not see the ball, so we dropped our bags and ran to the hole. Sure enough, my Callaway HX Tour 56 was in the hole, our group went crazy. And enjoyed a Gatorade in the club house on me.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hahaha, that's awesome man! Huge congrats, here's to many more.

Really like your sig too.

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
Congrats. I can't wait till I make my first hole in one. :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Awesome!! I've come close a couple of times (about 8 inches away just last week), but haven't done it yet.

Congrats!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I got one on a similar hole. One of the easier courses here, but still exciting, :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
It's been 5 years for me. I'm due :D

Congats man... don't feel bad, I only have you beat by 11 yards. I bet most 1's are carded on < 150 yard holes.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Nice shot. :) Congrats on the ace.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Congrats on the ace!!!!

It's been 6 months for me, I think I'm due. :D Already had 2 other shots in that time that are likely as close or not closer than any other prior. One hitting the stick to 3 inches from around 150 and another that ending 3-4 inches behind but was a 180 uphill blind Par 3 so we didn't see it but knew it was real close and it made a funny bounce that we did see. The prior was the round immediately following the ace.

Sorry, I probably sound like a greedy B@$+@rd now. :laugh:

Lefty11

Jul 12, 2005
Congrats!!

I played with my Brother-in-law on Sunday who had his first hole in one also. I think I was more excited then he was... It's great to watch something like that. Hope one day I can know what it feels like to have one.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.