• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Home Run Derby

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I cringed when they put up Miller Park in Milwaukee but wow are the luxury suites cool. Our engineering department rents one every year and it's something.

Yankee Stadium is THE icon of all major league parks. The history there is beyond imagination. It is truly sad to see it replaced. But money talks.

:)

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I haven't been to Miller Park, but i have been to Busch Stadium when the cardinals were playing the crew and that ballpark is absolutely gorgeous. The Arc and skyline in the background and the service in the box-seats is spectacular. I was up in a box behind home plate down the first base line...great view.

Crew got their asses handed to them at the game i watched...

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
I cringed when they put up Miller Park in Milwaukee but wow are the luxury suites cool. Our engineering department rents one every year and it's something.

Yankee Stadium is THE icon of all major league parks. The history there is beyond imagination. It is truly sad to see it replaced. But money talks.

:)

There's no truer sign of money talking than the naming of these stadia as corporate entities - Miller Stadium, is that the beer ?

In England they have The Reebok Stadium, Emirates Stadium (airline) to name a few

Skjay101

May 1, 2008
Not a big baseball fan, but I think there should be a triathalon of sorts. The competitors:

Josh Hamilton
Todd Hamilton
and George Hamilton.

The Events:
Home Run Derby
Long Drive Competition and
Tan-off.

That would be exciting.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Not a big baseball fan, but I think there should be a triathalon of sorts. The competitors:

Josh Hamilton
Todd Hamilton
and George Hamilton.

The Events:
Home Run Derby
Tan-off.

That would be exciting.

OMG - brilliant....

Skjay101

May 1, 2008
There's no truer sign of money talking than the naming of these stadia as corporate entities - Miller Stadium, is that the beer ?

In England they have The Reebok Stadium, Emirates Stadium (airline) to name a few

I'd rather play in Reebok Stadium than Gaylord Arena

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005

Josh Hamilton
Todd Hamilton
and George Hamilton.

The Events:
Home Run Derby
Tan-off.

That would be exciting.
Don't forget:

Linda Hamilton (career off)
Alexander Hamilton (shoot off)
Hamilton Beach (Daquiri off)

Stooonne

Jul 17, 2008
I don't see why he's such an inspiration...first draft pick in 99' blows all his talents on drugs and booze... then realises he's going broke and gets his sh1t together....what a role model... I'd love for my kids to grow up like him

Yep, I agree.

He's only a role model to people that are ALREADY addicted to drugs or something. Drug addicts can look at him and see it is possible to make a rebound. It's bad for a non-drug addict to look at him and think that they can screw up all they want in the future because they'll eventually rebound.

🔥 Latest posts