• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Honey, I found your ball!

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
A man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.

“Well, it was like this,” said the man. “I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around, noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife’s monogram on it–-stuck right in the middle of the cow’s butt.” “That’s when I made my big mistake.” “What did you do?” asks the doctor.

“Well, I lifted the cow’s tail again and yelled to my wife, “Hey, this looks like yours!” “I don’t remember much after that!”

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
:biglol:

Good one. Women are so touchy sometimes. :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Tell you what..why don't you try that out for us and let us know how it works? :emot-ange
Send me your wife and I will.
icon12.gif

🔥 Latest posts