• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Honeymoon in Hawaii

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
Took the new Titleist Tsi1. ‘7’ hybrid (really a 6, 29 deg.). To the range today.
Sweet mother of all Butter, this club is awesome!!
But, it’s the range right?
Pro shop let take a cart to a nemesis hole. One with a lake I never ever carry, or if do, it’s a slice into the woods. Hate this hole. Dogleg. Drop a ball on the fairway about 155yds. Where 50% of the time I’m at.

aha!! Carried the lake ! Landed in a back green sand bunker! Lol! I’ll take it !
I’m telling you guys, I have played this hole a lot of times, and this is the first time to have made a playable shot lol.
Mental game ON !

OP
N

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I think I’ll ditch my 5 hybrid. I’d like to carry a normal 6 for lie conditions.
Plus don’t want to damage this new one on bad crap lies. It cost tooo much .

OP
N

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Honeymoon over !
Oh it was ok, sometimes great, it’s golf.
It’s like on this course, # 11 is always a dam blow up. It’s not that hard at all. But for some reason I never do well. My second shot , with new club had the flight and distance….
Into the woods. Dammit!

OP
N

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
haha indeed ! on a 160-ish Par 3, grabbed this new boomer and yeah boomed it over the green, to be seen never again!

🔥 Latest posts