• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hot Beverage Cart Girl(s)

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
United States United States
Anyone else have pics or videos of HOT Beverage Cart Girls?

This smoking hottie was a bev cart girl at CC of Coral Springs.

One week after the pic (and yeah I got video too haha) she got fired for being drunk and driving the cart into a lake.

Normally bev cart girls are older chicks not young hotties wearing cutoff daisy dukes.

bevcartccsprings.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Every year, a course about an hour from where I live, hosts a golf scramble for people in the coal business. Whoever organizes the event hires strippers to drive the beverage carts. It makes for a crazy fun day. I remember on one hole while I was putting, one of the girls sat down behind the hole, naked of course and spreads her legs around the hole, giving me a shaved muff as a backboard...making it impossible to miss. Fun times.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
Every year we do a motorcycle bike wash as a fundraiser for vets. We usually end up with strippers volunteering to do the bike washes topless. Last year they all decided to have a wet tshirt comp thay turned into a semi orgy of the strippers on a stage soaked.

But as far as cart girls go I've only been on one course that had them and she was rude but semi cute.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
She ain't bad... sssmokin can attest, the girls at our course. ... oh my, I would let bad dirty people do naughty things to me for a chance to taste a particular one!

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
He's talking about Anna, and of course Matty (spelling?). Hunga hunga hunga!!! The others aren't too shabby either.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Lawsonia has the oldest damn cart girl ever, seriously she had to be 80+. What used to be Northern Bay, don't know what the name is now but they have 7-8 PGA replica holes, now there is a course that had a fine ass cart girl.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Lawsonia has the oldest damn cart girl ever, seriously she had to be 80+. What used to be Northern Bay, don't know what the name is now but they have 7-8 PGA replica holes, now there is a course that had a fine ass cart girl.
Northern Bay is John W's home course now. He's been a member a couple of years I think.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Every year, a course about an hour from where I live, hosts a golf scramble for people in the coal business. Whoever organizes the event hires strippers to drive the beverage carts. It makes for a crazy fun day. I remember on one hole while I was putting, one of the girls sat down behind the hole, naked of course and spreads her legs around the hole, giving me a shaved muff as a backboard...making it impossible to miss. Fun times.
I want to party (and golf) with you............

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.