• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How do you organize your golf bag?

How do you organize your golf bag?

• Every club has its proper place. All of the clubs are in a specific order.

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Arrange clubs in groups (long-irons/mid-irons/wedges etc) but in no specific order.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Group the types (woods and irons) but in no specific groupings or order.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • No order what so ever. Random clubs in a bag.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I let my caddy worry about that. Thats why I pay him/her.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other (Please Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cabinessence

Never Say Die
Jul 28, 2005
Evens and odds. Whenever I have a caddy he inevitably says "oh, you're one of THOSE people..." before switching them around.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I keep mine in numerical order with the driver & fairway woods being at the top. My wife doesn't understand why I will re-arrange her bag halfway thru her rd. She just puts the clubs anywhere, the putter will end up next to driver, etc & it drives me nuts to look at it like that. But at home she is totally organized & nothing is out of place.

cabinessence

Never Say Die
Jul 28, 2005
Evens and odds?

How exactly? and why?

(not criticizing, just askin')
I dunno, just a quirk. The bag looks "unbalanced" having all the long irons and all the medium irons in one place. Hybrids sort of mess things up though. Right now it's:

Top: Driver-3 wood-hybrid-putter
Middle: 4-6-8 and 5-7-9
Bottom: Wedges

It used to be 3-5-7 and 4-6-8 which I liked better. I don't know what I'd do if I end up getting another hybrid.

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
Well, its been a while since I last read this poll, and I have since obtained an Ogio Atlas with the Unitizer top. Individual club slots keep me a happy man as every club has it's own distinct place which is the way I like it. I can look at my bag and tell immediately if I am missing a club.

That is funny. I was just thinking the same thing when I read through my previous post last year. I have since bought an OGIO Syncro bag with the individual dividers and it is amazing how much more organized my bag is now. I always know where each club is now and never have to search for it.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
That is funny. I was just thinking the same thing when I read through my previous post last year. I have since bought an OGIO Syncro bag with the individual dividers and it is amazing how much more organized my bag is now. I always know where each club is now and never have to search for it.

I was torn between the Datrek I bought and a Ogio. I didn't really care, as long as it had the 14 full length dividers. I only bought the Datrek because of the deal I got on it, and the fact that it's a Michelob Ultra bag, my brand, :D

But now that I've played with it, I will NEVER go back to a bag that doesn't have the 14 dividers. I have no idea how I maintained my sanity without them? Or did I maintain it? ;)

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I keep mine in numerical order with the driver & fairway woods being at the top. My wife doesn't understand why I will re-arrange her bag halfway thru her rd. She just puts the clubs anywhere, the putter will end up next to driver, etc & it drives me nuts to look at it like that. But at home she is totally organized & nothing is out of place.
My g/f is the exact same way, golf bag is a complete and utter mess, but heaven forbid there is a towel off center in the house.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.