• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How fast??? How far??? Really????

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Enjoy it while a young flat-belly!!!! Some day, you'll reach geezer age and only dream about the days when you could hit a drive over 200 yards!!! :>)
Oh trust me, I plan to fully enjoy this flat-ish belly stage, but having those numbers right there in front of you, was a healthy dose of reality to say the least!! I was in general a full club shorter than my brain/ego was telling me, which I’m completely fine with, once I realized it and accepted it!

This realization has also lead to my mini fitness kick of late. The age old saying “if you don’t use it, you loose it” holds true in all aspects of our life. I was clueless to the fact that after the age of 30 your body starts to loose muscle, if you don’t use them and maintain them. I’m not looking to bulk up or become a body builder by any means. But I definitely still want to carry my kids around, play with and chase them around for many many more years. And that’s the whole point, if I gain a yard or a few that’s just a bonus!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.