• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How is my footwork?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Well I did read that Iphones read top to bottom the image lines faster (lower quality) than the dslr cameras, so perhaps, like one articles suggests, turning the phone upside down will show the faster head first and the slower hands in a more realistic position. The videos etc have the bend from the effect but that shaft is bent more than anything I saw where they shook the camera back and forth.

So how can you tell if the legs arent right unless the phone is upside down?

Last edited:
OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
No. If it hurts to hit balls, then you're either too old or doing it wrong.

Maybe just widen your stance? If you get more of an "anchored" stance, your body won't even be able to bow your knee out like that.
That's a good idea. I was thinking my stance looked a little bit too narrow anyway. Today I found that it helps a little if I flare my left foot out a bit. (I just have to be careful not to pull the ball). At this point I'm afraid to make any drastic changes though. It's an injury that just needs to heal. I'm still going to play tomorrow, but I'll take it easy. :D It only hurts after I hit the ball anyway.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
1397385943424.jpg1397385969885.jpg1397385989100.jpg

The only thing I have found that corrects this is adobe creative suite. There may be a small stand alone app, but now I have to hunt it down.

🔥 Latest posts