• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How long before Greg Owen doesn't see those putts each time he closes his eyes?

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
his putts on 17 and 18 make this one a good quote "I swear that ball saw more lip than Bianca Jagger on her wedding night. But the kiss never came" - Peter Jacobsen

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Chas said:
Really. If you think that's bad, think about the other Owen(s), Terrell, getting 25 million.
Right on! I remember calculating that Barry Bonds, when he got that big contract (which opened the big money floodgates) made $50,000 every time he swung the bat. Let me repeat that:

HE MADE $50,000 EVERY TIME HE SWUNG THE FRICKIN' BAT, WHETHER IT MADE CONTACT WITH THE BALL OR NOT.

Disgusting. I don't even want to know what A-Rod makes.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Chas said:
Really. If you think that's bad, think about the other Owen(s), Terrell, getting 25 million.
The part I find funny, he was scheduled to make 49 over 7 years, if he hits all of his bonuses he will make a million more a year than he was Guaranteed as an Eagle. I guess all that bitchin' and moanin' didn't quite pan out the way he planned.

I'm just guessing that Parcells won't deal with his crap in Dallas, even less so than Reid. Should make for an interesting year, but as a Redskins fan, I'm always open to see someone throw a time bomb in the Dallas camp. I think Owens was the reason for the Eagles demise, can't say I would be sad to see the same happen in Dallas.

edit 1 - interestingly enough, what ever happened with the suit the Eagles filed against Jones for commenting about Owens last year. I'm guessing if it wasn't settled yet, the Eagles may be getting some serious compensation at the expense of the Cowboys.

Members online

No members online now.