• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Many Bags Do You Have?

Hangfire

Jan 6, 2006
I'm feeling guilty, I already have a great Taylor Made staff bag and a Cleveland cart bag but I've caught myself looking at a Datrek College cart bag along with a couple of nice stand bags, ie: Taylor Made r7 stand and a Titleist stand bag.

Can you have too many golf bags???:confused:

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I think every golfer should have at least two. My new one has two external tubes one for putter and the other for a wedge. SWEET!

Its a Datrek by the way.

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
just one...a fairly cheap Knight stand bag.

The school team is getting sweet Titleist bags though:)

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
I have 2

My Big Bertha psuedo-leather Tour Bag, and a Wilson Cart Bag, still want to get a stand bag.:)

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
2 that I use. A stand bag for walking and traveling and a Cart bag for the rest of the time. I also have an old cart bag that houses my old set of clubs, and comes into use if we have guests that did not bring their clubs.

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
  • (1) PING Hoofer 2 (ripped up)
  • (1) PING L7 (extremely sundamaged, but no rips)
  • (1) Callaway STS (current gamer)

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I have one. It's an Izzo and it's the lightest cart bag I could find. I got it when I got the bag boy push cart and it works great for that or on a power cart when it's too hot to walk.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
The last time I checked, I had 7 golf bags.

1) An old bag I bought when I bought a new set of clubs back in 1994. I think it was called a Nova.

2) A Datrek staff sized bag I bought back in 1996 when I made a set of graphite shafted irons and wanted a padded top and collar to protect the shafts.

3) A stand bag I bought when I made a new set of iron when I moved down to Florida.

4) A Golfsmith stand bag I got for free with an order from Golfsmith.

5) A Datrek hybrid travel bag (hardened top that you remove and it becomes your golf bag.) that I bought when I had to fly to Dallas for charity scramble.

6) A Golfsmith cart bag. Next to impossible to find a course to walk on down here and even if you could there is only about 4 months where you could without killing youself in the heat.

7) A Ping Trailblazer cart bag. Could not resist. Golfsmith tent event last month and I got $50 off the normal price. Really well designed for cart golf.

For me, I can never have too many golf bags. It allows me to store all my clubs that are not in use in my daily bag or travel bag.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
3 stand bags - Ogio, SM, and Mizuno

All of them are full LOL....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have a Ogio Amp Cart bag and a Callaway Something-or-other Stand bag.

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I've only got an Ogio EXO. It's all I need, excellent stand bag as well as the TORQ strap for using with a cart.

Although now I want a Shling.

Damn Shling.

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Only 4.

Some random, crap pencil bag

Some other random, crap pencil bag, with stand

Ogio stand bag

Mizuno Twister II Stand Bag

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
right now i'm being forced to use the school bag, which is a nike extreme carry lite or something, worst bag ever, way too small, my grips are going to hell and i think i bent a shaft trying to push a club down in the bag. no room or pockets at all, not to mention kinda ugly i think

My bag is the nike extreme sport. i absolutely love it,

and i have a crappy ram stand bag standing in my closet holding all my old clubs

Members online

No members online now.