• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Many Bags Do You Have?

longiron

May 2, 2005
I have just the one Titleist stand bag. I have given two away in the last 2 months though.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
I am sort of waiting for Neal to check in on this one

He's got to have at least 7.:D

David B

Nuttier than a Squirrel
Apr 21, 2005
I used to have three, but am now down to one, my TaylorMade Ti Bubble 2 walking bag (bronze/black). It has a set of Ozzi shoulder straps, so it's pretty comfortable to carry... I don't mind not having a cart bag.

Unfortunately I'm not at the point right now where I have a bunch of 'extra' clubs that would necessitate a second bag (wife's orders), but I'm always considering picking up a second set for when I want to go play some links with friends who don't have a set of clubs.... maybe my bag collection will grow then.

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Yeah, i got 7

Mizuno World Staff Bag
Mizuno Staff Stand Bag
Mizuno Cart Bag
Titleist X46
Datrek School Bag
Ping Sunday Bag
Some Sun Mountain Stand Bag i never use anymore, just club storage

I also have another 5 or 6 old golf batgs, but they're old, so they dont count

lwc

Mar 8, 2006
Country
United States United States
I've got two, but they each have a different set of clubs in them . . .

uhpilot

Feb 8, 2006
Three.....

A Callaway X460 cart bag with my new set of Callaway clubs

An Alabama Crimson Tide bag with my backup set.

A Gatorade bag with some old irons and woods in it.

I just got rid of a Cougar staff bag last fall.

Ricky

john45

Jul 4, 2005
I have two. An Ogio stand bag for the range and an Ogio Grom I think cart bag for when I play.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
Around here (Salt Lake) I like to have a winter and a summer bag. The winter bag is BIG to hold all the extra clothes, hand warmers etc...

The summer bag is lite.

BUT I have:
Ping Hoofer
Ping Frontier
Ogio stand bag
Ogio push cart bag

Unrepentant 60s kid

Aug 30, 2012
My man cave is lined with golf bags. You should see some of them if you dig vintage.

I'm not a club ho. They constantly buy and sell golf clubs. I still have the Powerbilt Citations that I bought with the money I made scraping pans in my grandfather's bakery--as a thirteen year old in 1959.

There are golf bags up against my bookshelves. There's a bag leaning against my desk and another up against the file cabinet. Another two are at the bottom of the stairs coming from above. Another is up against my beer fridge.
One is up against my left channel speaker ( JBL JX225s). And of course, lets not forget the bag right next to the loo door.

Those are just the bags holding sets. There's one in the electrical closet and another where my wife stores the Christmas decorations that just hold odd clubs.

I'm an idiot and should be shot.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Five: Two are mine, one is my wifes, and one kids bag for each of my boys. The kids bags will be going to the First Tee soon.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Two. A cart bag and a stand bag.

Even though I only have two I do consider myself a bag ho. Painstakingly researching which is the best bag for my needs before buying it.

Oh yes, I have two travel covers also.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
5 - my wife has 2, I have 3. A Sun Mountain Hybrid in VA, Ray Cook hybrid in FLA and a PING Moonlite II for carrying. SWMBO has an Adams cart bag in VA and a flowered/paisley bag from some small company in FLA.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
2: a Srixon staff bag that doubles as club overflow and has never seen grass and my gamer a Nike cart bag that does what it's supposed to do...hold all my sh!t.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I only have 1 golf bag. Wife has a bag, my oldest (8 ) has 3 bags (all full of clubs)and my youngest(3) has one of big brother's hand-me-downs.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.