• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How many rounds do you play?

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
At the very least once a week on friday or sunday and about 30 weeks a year I play both days. Plus three day tourneys and golf specific trips. No wonder my wife hates golf.......

Jason

Highdraw34

Mar 27, 2006
Rounds

Global Warming has been kind to us here in the mid atlantic. I get in around 2-3 rounds a week starting in early march and going through November. December, January and February are the only months where I go without playing much. Even in those montsh we get a day here and there that gets into the high 40's which is all I really need. I don't count officially but I bet it gets damn near 150 rounds probably. I try to play 36 whenever I can as well.

-IceMan-

A good walk spoiled.
Mar 12, 2008
I'm going at least 2 times a week this year. Give or take due to conflicting schedules.
I'll probably play into October and I played my first two rounds of the year this week.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
I play an average of 4-5 rounds per week. More in the summer, less in the winter.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Here I avg 6 times a week, back home probly avg about 5.5 to 6 (some weeks I play like 10+ rounds, on "off weeks" i only play 3-4 times:D.

I seriously am either guna be on the PGA Tour or hate golf in about 5-6 years:laugh:

5iron

My dad and i try to play atleast once a week, hes good with that. i went out already this year around 10 times, two of them for HS tryouts. which is where i shot a 58( okay.) and a 63... With a 12 on the last hole, haha... on 9...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.