• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Many Times Have You Golfed This Year?

How Many Times Have You Golfed

• Total voters

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
As the title says how many times have you golfed this year? Either 9 or 18 holes. I wanna see how far I am behind all of you hardcore guys; I've gotten out just once for 9 holes. Haha I'm dedicated huh? :D Tons of other stuff in my life and no money to golf.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
9 holes very nearly every weekday and usually 27 holes each weekend since the second week of April or something like that.

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Dang I guess I should have made the poll bigger. haha

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i have had 3 league nights plus 27 last fri 18 sat 18 sun 9 the sat before 18 that sun.18 the prev. thurs 9 a couple weeks ago i might be forgetting something somewhere. so 10+ for me.

( subbed in a wed. league 3 weeks ago)

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
I'm not sure that you can call what I do Golf, but I do it a lot.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I've entered 14 rounds for my handicap since April 5th. I've probably played close to 50 rounds already as I played more when work was slow earlier in the year and went to FL to start the year.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I've played 7. Going out for another tomorrow. Hopefully getting my membership set up and will be playing every single day.

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
By tomorrow I'll be the only one on the site that can count how many times he/she golfed on one hand. :laugh:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
A bunch already, could go out to the garage & count the scorecards but not going to. Played 27 holes today at 2 different courses, will play at least 18 tomorrow & Saturday, probably taking sunday off then playing again monday.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Since January I've played AT LEAST 80 (probly is over 100 though) rounds. Played everyday tues-sun from jan to may for school, and since have lessened it to about 3-4 days a week because of other things to do (mrs, work etc).

Ya need to make your poll a tad larger:laugh:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Dang I guess I should have made the poll bigger. haha
Yeah, may have been more accurate for this month when using the criteria 1-9. For some on here it could have been this week.

I usually go out for either a round or practice on the course about 5-6 times a week.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online