• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Much For You?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
How much for you to never play golf? Money wise?

I really can't say I could be paid any amount of money. 20 million would be great, and I'd be tempted, but I won't tell you guys that I'd take it, because I'm not sure I would.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
For 20 million AFTER taxes...i would probably take it...golf is fun, but its really not all that important to me...now, there is NO amount of money that could persuade me to never ride my motorcycle again...

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
A half million and I wouldn't think twice about it. I would pay off my house and buy a nice boat and start fishing again. Don't get me wrong, I love golf and I am borderline addicted but it is still just a hobby for me.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Good question. I have no idea. Would I give it up for $100K? Probably. But I wouldn't be happy.

For a cool million, I'd give it up and be happy.

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
For 5 million after taxes I could give up this maddening game but I would never be happy about it. There is no amount of money that could make me give it up and be happy about it.

shanemc13

Sep 19, 2006
After a million I would definitely quit. Think of all the stuff I could ho for my new hobby :wow:

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
A million and I would pick up my squash raquet again...

swinglube

Jul 29, 2008
Very good question. I'm of the thought that the more money I had the more I'd like to spend it on playing golf.

Maybe I'd take up mountain biking. It can be just as scenic, better exercise, and endlessly less frustrating. I'd certainly have to rationalize it....

2 mil. after tax and I'll sign the papers.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
20 million after taxes. Then i can bribe someone to allow me to play golf

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Very good question. I'm of the thought that the more money I had the more I'd like to spend it on playing golf.
That's the bitch of this question. If I had lots of money I would definitely want to play lots more golf.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
No amount, dead serious. I wouldn't give it up no matter how much you paid me. I'd never have sex again before I'd give up golf.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005

now thats the right answer.

the thing that would get me is the comradery of all the great people i have met thru the game and hanging out on league nights trading stories over a few cold ones.

all the fun of poking fun at everybody and getting it shot back at you when ypu duff one or leave a putt 2 feet short.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Shit with 20Mil you could buy your own island, put your own golf course(s) on it and play to your hearts content...whose going to stop you? The money is already spent...its not like theyre going to get it back if they find out your playing golf...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.