• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How much money do you spend on golf?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
This isn't going to turn into one of those "mass su!c!de" threads, is it?

Cuz' if it is, I want to be in your wills. Your golf stuff is all I want. I'm not greedy.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
This thread simply warms my heart on a cold winter day. Thanks to you lovely Ho's I should have a job for at least a little while longer!

Maybe sling and I should have a biggest Ho of the year award sponsored by Global. Whatcha think Sling?

You want stuff from 2008, or over the last 365 days? :canadafla

Gawd, I honestly don't even wanna think about it. I really don't. :(

R35

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I will get Slings input and then maybe we can do a contest from last year and one moving foward. The problem is that I want to make it a Global Golf ho's only contest but I know how many of you cant control yourselves and cheat on me on a regular basis with other pimps. Let me think about this one

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I will get Slings input and then maybe we can do a contest from last year and one moving foward. The problem is that I want to make it a Global Golf ho's only contest but I know how many of you cant control yourselves and cheat on me on a regular basis with other pimps. Let me think about this one

EZ will win this every year hands down. He will become the Muhammad Ali of shot talk.

Hmbre97

Jan 10, 2008
I wasn't aware of the amount I spent until my wife found the recent purchases page within eBay (which is only a portion of what I spent, lol). It's ok though, she bought roughly 100 pieces of clothing on eBay last month so I feel justified in my spending, hehe.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i always thought i was getting out of it a little cheap.but when i start thinking its still semi cheap but worse then i let people know.

$350 for membership

food and cart fees $350-400

greens fees at other courses $300-$500

clubs $200-$300 a yr

balls $100-$200

some of this maybe on the low side but i like living in state of denial.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006

I don't plan on hoing as much this year. Last year will be hard to beat me though I think. I believe the list includes R5TP, 2 R7425's, 2 Burner TP's, 2 R7425TP's, 2 Rescue TP's, 2 Nickent hybrids and a Vokey wedge. Oh and an Ogio bag.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Not even going to attempt to add this shit up, wouldn't suprise me if it's well over $5000.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
EZ will win this every year hands down. He will become the Muhammad Ali of shot talk.

Agreed.

At one point, you should have just hired the guy. :mgw:

I would lose, bigtime. I bought one set of irons last year and they were for a colleague. :(

UPS, you know. ;)

R35

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
If you order and it ships UPS, and arrives broken in half, would this count as 2 clubs?

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Rock if you win either prize I promise to send it "Pony Express" instead of UPS!!

utahgolf

Just Getting Started
Nov 4, 2007
Northern Utah
Country
United States United States
I work at the golf course so I get free golf, range balls, and carts here and at almost any course I play in the state (when I don't get comped I only pay around $25). Discounts on new clubs, any golf balls, apparel, and food. My costs usually come with playing in around 20-30 tournaments each year at an average of $60 t0 $150 each. I just spent about $1000 on new wedges and a driver (even with my discount), so thats what I have spent so far this year. As soon as May rolls around I have at least 7 tournaments, thats where my money gets spent.

🔥 Latest posts