• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to Start a Nursing Agency

davecarter

Aug 24, 2006
Starting a business is not as complicated as it seems. In fact, all you really need to get started is a positive attitude,and the desire to be self employed! The supply of something that's in demand, and money. For now let's focus on the second component of having a business, whats in demand?

There is a continual need for nurses in this country as evident should you come accross the healthcare clasiffied sections of your local newspaper. And this will continue to grow as the aging population continues to increase. neddless to say, the medical field is a one. Therefore, careers related to the field are sure to be worthwhile.

So what do nurses have to do with starting a business? As described above, nurses are in demand. he need for their skills is increasing, but the supply of nurses seems to be decreasing. As a result of this dilemma, companies are tryingtheir best to seek out nurses, offering various incentives to attract employees. starting a nursing agency would put you in demand. Why? Because you have what the companies need.

The NEW 2006 Professional E-Book / Book Edition of "How to Start Your Own Nursing Agency" covers all 50 states and is jam packed with new additional products and services, making it the most comprehensive guide offered on the internet today! A fast track to your own Nursing Agency, Nurse Registry, Nurse Staffing Agency or Becoming an Independent Nurse Contractor.

For more info: http://www.SHOTTALK.com

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
Squeamish

There's just one problem with starting a nursing agency....I'm terribly squeamish when it comes to blood and gore and I couldn't be a nurse even if you paid me to be one! :)...I'm far better at being a 'Sexatary' though, just looking for the right boss to replace the last one, that's all! :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Does it have a section on the proper business plan for my new company, Nurses Who Kill Spammers ??

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
You're giving guys named dave a bad name so cut it out spammer. I dont need any help. :diespam:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Well, I was nice enough to welcome you and tell you about the rules against links in your signature. I guess now I am sorry I did so, since I see this is your only post after that, it is likely you were not concerned with Sling's rules. So I guess he will likely be the next to welcome you to a nice little part of his world.

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
Guys named dave

>>>>You're giving guys named dave a bad name so cut it out spammer.<<<<

The one I know already had a bad name before I even met him!;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveCarter is now someplace where he can't hear your complaints.

I have the power...

R35

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Now if Rock could get rid of the voices in my head!

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
Nuts

>>>>>Now if Rock could get rid of the voices in my head!<<<<<

You too hey? Erm...I think we're just gonna have to face it, we're just a couple of nuts! :D

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
Not From The Netherlands

No, I'm in my computer room! :D

Ok I think I know what you mean. No I am not in the Netherlands, I'm from the U.K. Why do you ask? :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Just curious.

I saw you were in the UK. Your IP comes out of the Netherlands. Just putting two and two together, that's all.

Cheers,

R35

Staff online

Members online