• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to tell someone you don't to play with them?

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
There are a thousand reasons people can give for not wanting to play with someone....maybe more....but I lost count after I had heard a thousand. :prop:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
My wife tells her "he was doing pretty good until you guys came along". This woman got so pissed off she screamed at her husband "they are blaming us for him playing like shit!".
LMAO

Why are you asking us this question, it sounds like your wife has you covered. :laugh:

Although my wife and I will usually pair up with just about anyone on the course, I would likely just say I am out for an leisurely round with my wife and we want to play on our own. If they still persist, I would say some BS like we don't see much of each other with our schedules so we want to play only as a twosome.

Although if I already know I don't like the guy, and not having a problem with mixing words, I likely wouldn't have a problem with saying "I always play like crap when I play with you, and I am planning on having a good round today." :ugly25:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I usually play alone since I got out of prison. I just dont feel confident in my abilty to control my temper yet. You're welcome to join me, but I would advise against it, especially if you dont have a vest on, or at least good helmet.
I like it. My second thought was to just wildly start swinging the club around on the tee box and making strange noises while laughing hysterically.

Members online

No members online now.