• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to transfer Youtube videos to Ipod...

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
I finally figured it out, but I am an old man, so all the college kids may know a better way, but this is the best way of sending youtube videos to my ipod...

1. Go to vixy.net : Online FLV Converter : Download online videos direct to PC / iPod / PSP. It's free!
2. Copy and paste the link from youtube.com into this site.
3. On the drop down menu below, click on the selection that says MP4 for Ipod.
4. Then convert it, save it to desktop, and finally, drag it into your Itunes an upload your ipod...

Voila,

spank

P.S. Anybody else have a better way? This is the easiest I have found, and I just discovered it yesterday.

I am posting this to help anyone that may have had the same problem as me.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Not sure if it would really be easier than what you mentioned, but if you use Firefox they have an addon called Download Helper to download FLV files direct (as well as other supported formats), but you would still need to convert the file with whatever software you find helpful.

Which is the method I use.

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
Not sure if it would really be easier than what you mentioned, but if you use Firefox they have an addon called Download Helper to download FLV files direct (as well as other supported formats), but you would still need to convert the file with whatever software you find helpful.

Which is the method I use.

The link I provided above automatically downloads AND converts the file... This is why I mentioned why I have found it to be the best. I do not use a converter with this link; it converts automatically, and all I have to do is drag it into itunes and sync.

spank

🔥 Latest posts