• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How you mark your ball

beeno374

Mar 31, 2013
Cape Town
Country
South Africa South Africa
This is how I mark my golf balls. It looks like paws but is also a B if you look closely. Anyone else with a silly ball marking habit?

Attachments

• 1396173459682.jpg
    1396173459682.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 107

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
All mine have a red Sharpie line under the Titleist name. Years ago, I happened to swipe a red line under the name and someone in the group commented, "He's got lipstick on his balls!" From that day on, I've used nothing but that hard red line running under the Titleist name. Even today, it was difficult seeing all the balls off #1 tee as we hit into the sun. As we headed out to find our shots, the guys in the other cart pointed out a ball in the fairway and hollered back, "Lipstick!" Most of the guys I've played golf with on a regular basis all know that I've got lipstick on my balls.

Rick R

Old school curmudgeon
Mar 18, 2014
Evans City, Pennsylvania
Country
United States United States
I put a blue dot under the logo of whatever brand of ball I'm using. I actually bought a stamp with my signature monogram, but the ink only works on absorbent surfaces.

Attachments

• monogram 001.jpg
    monogram 001.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 111

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.