• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Howdy from the Dallas area

The_Engineer

Nov 7, 2020
The Colony, TX
Country
United States United States
In the past few years since my son was born (he is almost 6 now), I had to put my clubs away to collect dust in the garage - priorities first. The time has finally come for the clubs to hit the fields. I am especially happy to resume my gold activities since my son has not only shown interest in the game, but also demonstrated some talent with a natural swing which is better than mine. We both got so into the game that we even built out own little field in the back of our home that can be played as a small par 3. I will post some media on that soon for sure. Looking forward to many interesting discussions.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Welcome, sir! And as long as you're not a Cowgirls fan, you can stay! ;) Encourage your son, you'll make memories that will last forever

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Well then I don't know what real sports means. Guess I'll have to watch Bryan Gumball to learn.

hbo_svod-Real_Sports_With_Bryant_Gumbel_24-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1518215557017._UY500_UX667_RI_VwsSqU4TKn8jps8az9Hit2MS8JHQvYUJk_TTW_.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.