• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hows This for a High Shot?!

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I just hate this sport, I ran fast and cleared all the jumps, and still got beat. :D Anyways check it out, if you want.
I'm so sore today can hardly move my neck. :laugh:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QneMrxJbShw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QneMrxJbShw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Thats racin, do everything right and the cards just dont fall your way when its all said and done.

Awesome vid though!

ETA: Well, its not golf, and its in the "no golf for you" forum...so yeah, its in the perfect place.

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah I know right. Haha Its only my 1st year I have a lot left to learn, we're already planning for next year. Besides I already wrapped up one championship. ;)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I think my nuts would be hurting after all that. You guys were getting some air off that jump way in the distance. Looked like one guy almost jumped over another. What cc's are those? 2stroke? (I have no volume).

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I think my nuts would be hurting after all that. You guys were getting some air off that jump way in the distance. Looked like one guy almost jumped over another. What cc's are those? 2stroke? (I have no volume).
>Yeah EZ that guy got really good, a few races ago he couldn't even make a double now he's passing people like that. Actually I have music on there so you can't hear the engines. Mine is a 400cc and there was a few of those in one of those in that small class. In the other class with all the people they were 450cc and 4 stroke.
>Eracer that is just funny. :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'd just like to know how you even know a video like that exists on YouTube.
Easy. I figured you like to come into these posts with the intent to bitch-slap somebody. So I googled "bitch slap," and there it was.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Easy. I figured you like to come into these posts with the intent to bitch-slap somebody. So I googled "bitch slap," and there it was.

Oh, haha. Not the case. I just thought he'd be better off posting these videos on a dirtbike/atv site. They'd be able to give him tips on riding and carry the discussion further. Especially since he's admitted in other threads that he no longer plays golf. But to each their own. I also ride dirtbikes, but I don't post anything on the site. Why would I? To get a smart comment from either you or Jeff? To get some random comment about being canadian?

It's a golf site, so I keep it to golf. But that's just me.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Oh, haha. Not the case. I just thought he'd be better off posting these videos on a dirtbike/atv site. They'd be able to give him tips on riding and carry the discussion further. Especially since he's admitted in other threads that he no longer plays golf. But to each their own. I also ride dirtbikes, but I don't post anything on the site. Why would I? To get a smart comment from either you or Jeff? To get some random comment about being canadian?

It's a golf site, so I keep it to golf. But that's just me.
That's cool, but why have a sub-forum called "Other Sports" if we don't talk about other sports? I think most of us here are interested in hearing other people talk about the other interests they have.

If you were to post some video of you riding your bikes, I'd think it was really cool. I'd tell you what a wuss I was the first time I hopped on my cousin's CR125 and hit the track. And I'd probably compliment you on your riding.

But that's just me.

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing that either. I read in that motorcycle thread about a few dirt bikers.

🔥 Latest posts