• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hows this sound?

FuturePro

May 21, 2008
Driver: Taylormade Burner
3 wood: Taylormadr Burner TP 14.5*
3-PW: Tour Edge CNC Forged Irons
52, 56, 60 Nike SV tour Black Satin
Scotty Cameron Santa Fe (Black pearl finish)

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
If they are fit to your swing with proper driver loft, shafts, lie angles, flexes, etc. then it sounds great.

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
it sounds good, but remember that other's opinions must be taken with a grain of salt. Unless you are twins, I doubt you will rip the ball as far as somone else on a club fitted for them.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Driver: Taylormade Burner
3 wood: Taylormadr Burner TP 14.5*
3-PW: Tour Edge CNC Forged Irons
52, 56, 60 Nike SV tour Black Satin
Scotty Cameron Santa Fe (Black pearl finish)

FP

How are you finding those TE CNC irons? What shafts? They look sweet. How do they play, what were you using before? Cheers for the review.

If I was tempted to buy a set, these would be in my sights for sure.

OP
F

FuturePro

May 21, 2008
TE CNC forged irons

FP

How are you finding those TE CNC irons? What shafts? They look sweet. How do they play, what were you using before? Cheers for the review.

If I was tempted to buy a set, these would be in my sights for sure.

I love these irons. The shafts are N.S. Pro stiff flex which are probably to stiff for me but they are producing the trajectory i was looking for which is a mid/boring trajectory. They were a major change from my old burner irons and i was worried that I wouldnt be able to hit them because people always say "you have to swing fast" which i dont do. As a 13 handicap i was pleasantly surprised to shoot an 80 the first time out with these. These are very nice but there are alot of options on the market.
Mizuno MP-57: These irons are almost the exact same iron as the TE CNC forged give them a try.
MP-67: If you are a good ballstriker looking for workability, try these or the new titleist ZB irons.

Also, you could check out the new Macgregor forged irons as well as the new cobra Pro MB irons. The TE is the perfect iron for me you gotta decide what is right for you. I will post some pics today.

FP

OP
F

FuturePro

May 21, 2008
Heres some pictures

Heres some pics of the new bag....
IMG_1298.jpg
IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1305.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg

OP
F

FuturePro

May 21, 2008
more pictures

ive been working on my dream set for a while and i think i have it now ;)
IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1314.jpg
IMG_1317.jpg
IMG_1323.jpg

OP
F

FuturePro

May 21, 2008
thanks

sweet irons!

Sweet hybids. I had to get rid of one of those for a scotty cameron (needed some money for a trade in, picked up a scotty cameron santa fe refurbished black pearl finish). I loved that G10 tho, had the 19* and it set up so nice. O well, i think im set for a while.

OP
F

FuturePro

May 21, 2008
More new stuff that I just Ho'ed

Ya so i had some fun at gsmith so what... My 6 iron got into a fight with a tree. I got some new oil can vokeys and some TEE woods. Ya,,,, im a ho
DSCF9174.jpg
DSCF9175.jpg
DSCF9176.jpg
DSCF9177.jpg

🔥 Latest posts