• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hows this sound?

Cmallo

Jan 3, 2008
Well, mizunoman, if you think you are a club hoe, who is playing a TEE bag with titleist scoring clubs???

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Not sure about anyone else but I personally don't give a rats ass about your imaginary clubs. It's almost as if you expect people to bow down & kiss your feet because you post about having whatever the flavor of the week clubs are.

OP
F

FuturePro

May 21, 2008
haha

Not sure about anyone else but I personally don't give a rats ass about your imaginary clubs. It's almost as if you expect people to bow down & kiss your feet because you post about having whatever the flavor of the week clubs are.

Ur a smart one. Ur right, all those pictures are fake! I edited them in...sike. Dont be mad cuz u have crap stix. Ill get more pics up of the new mizzies if shottalk picture thing was working right....

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
The picture thing is now working right but we have a more serious issue.

multiple persona's are against the rules.
CMallo and Future pro are the same person.
ditch one or I will ditch them both.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
The picture thing is now working right but we have a more serious issue.

multiple persona's are against the rules.
CMallo and Future pro are the same person.
ditch one or I will ditch them both.
I vote to ditch both.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
How many personas did that kid have? Cmallo, futurepro, highschoolgolf, and I know there were others.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
How many personas did that kid have? Cmallo, futurepro, highschoolgolf, and I know there were others.

2 more I believe, just can't recall the names. I just don't understand what the purpose is of doing crap like that? Can someone enlighten me please?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Brown nose. :mgw:
Yeah. Just wait 'til I make Mod. You'll be waving the brown flag of obsequience....
icon12.gif

🔥 Latest posts