• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Huge snowed in blowout sale!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I think that it might be time to clean the old golf closet out. I have a few nice items that could use a new home.

Taylormade R5 type N 10.5 driver: This is a nice driver, no pop-ups. It has a few light scratches in the clearcoat, and the foil type N cover has been lost. This happened a lot to this driver in the first year. Aldila NV-65S $75 shipped

Titleist 980f 15 degree. Beautiful fairway with S300 steel shaft. Really nice. $50 shipped. Edit "I noticed about four chips on the leading edge as I pulled it out of the closet. Not major, but present. Still a nice fairway"

Titleist 983K 9.5: One of the nicest used 983K's I've seen. Speeder by Titleist shaft. $100 shipped
(You can find it cheaper on Ebay)

Ogio Spyke stand bag: Yellow Spyke stand bag with about two years of use. Pre Woode top, so it has the putter pit in the middle top. Nice bag with some wear. $45 shipped.

Top-Flite Tour irons: 3-pw set. Used very well. 5 iron shaft is bent slighty. You pay shipping, you can have 'em.

Tommy Armour Evo fairway woods: 5,7, and 9 woods. Sky marking on all of them. Stiff graphite shafts. Again, you pay shipping, they are yours.

Thats all I'm going to list right now. All shipping CONUS. Will ship anywere, though. All clubs have headcovers. I'll try to get pictures if anyone wants. Thanks Jon

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Yeah, I'll get some pics together of anything anyone wants. I just threw this post up, so I'm not really prepared. I'll see what I can do, Jules. Jon

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Here you go.

golfbag1.jpg

golfbag2.jpg

golfbag3.jpg

The bag has a little wear around the putter well from the velcro on the headcover. The legs are also show some wear from throwing it in my truck.
golfbag1.jpg
golfbag2.jpg
golfbag3.jpg

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Other then that chewed up top, how is the bag? any rips or anything like that (particularly the straps)?

Would you be able to post pics of the 980F?

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
The straps are in good shape. The side of the bag is slightly wore from laying it on its side. Its mainly just dirty, its been in my garage for the last year. No tears, all the zippers work. Mainly, its the putter pit that is wore, and the writing on the legs.

I'll try to get pics of the 980 up today.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.