• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hurricane Dennis -- Bring It!!!!!!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
He's getting better. I've been showing him how to do it. I get stares from the neighbours, but I always wave politely.

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
DaveE said:
Our normal June is over 2.5 in. and this year was 0" and so far July is zip as well. But you're right about the humidity, Houston is so much worse.

I've just never seen it this dry this early. We're extremely lucky because our house came with a deeded easement to the lake so we can water as much as we need for free. I can't imagine what our water bill would be without it.

The worst part is that I'm having tough time getting motivated to go play. I usually have more free time in the afternoons but it's not that much fun to go tee off when it's 102.

But hey, it could be worse. I could have a new puppy poop'in on my floors. :p

That's a very rare thing anywhere in the world - having free water...you are really fortunate.

When I lived in San Antonio, we had water restrictions fairly often. They get their water from an aquifer and refuse to build a reservoir.

I've always thought that pretty weird.

E

equipment-golf

I have to admit, having hurricane Dennis pass by where I live (Illinois) was a good thing since we needed the rain to break out of the drought we've been in.

However, I am sorry to hear that there are people who live near the southern coast that are consistently barraged by damaging weather each year.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.