• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hybrid demos coming up

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Bravo said:
Silver:

You have some good points - especially for a higher handicapper.

My game is pretty stable now. I play about once a week and have not made an equipment change in about a year.

I have had my irons for 11 years.
I have three wedges and my most recent change in that department was five years ago.
I acquired a new driver and new fairway metals 12 months ago.
My putter is 16 years old.

When I am having a hard time with my driver - I drop down to my 14* fairway metal and go from there. I get 230 - 250 with this club from the tee and use it frequently.

I have played with 13 clubs for almost a year and have viewed the hybrid acquisition as something that would help - but was not urgent.

I like the fact that you use your club around the green so much and look forward to trying mine for this same purpose. I still think I'll pull it out of the bag 1-2 per round or not at all depending upon tee/pin locations and wind conditions.

If I am wrong though and use it more often - it will be a good thing....I'll keep you posted on my usage..

bravo
For the record, I love my 22* for around the green. I've even been known to use it for that REALLY long putt on a large green, since it's easier to get that momentum with it than a LONG putter stroke. It's a useful and dynamic tool on the course.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Thnks bd:

I am going to try to spend some extra time on utility uses of the club.

Our trip to Scotland is still planned for June and I would like to acquire some extra skills around the green with this club for that trip.....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.