• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hybrid help needed...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have a 2006 Ben Hogan CFT Ti hybrid, 21* that for the life of me I cannot hit. I started with the stock Fuji banzai shaft, went to a rifle 6.0, DG X100 and DG SL S300. I cannot get the club to feel right in my hands. The other problem is that the hosel size is .355 taper tip, which almost no decent hybrid shaft comes in.

Does anybody have any suggestions on a shaft or where I can find a dectne hybrid shaft in .355 taper? Thanks All!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
If you don't mind the graphics the dual TP's came with the Diamana shaft. Also Tmag had a pull from the new Rescue TP which is a Rombax hybrid shaft. They are .355's.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
I tried those Hogans and didn't like them at all....ever try any other hybrid heads?

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I tried those Hogans and didn't like them at all....ever try any other hybrid heads?

I tried the older NIke CPR which I liked fine but thought the HOgan would be an improvement. I just cant seem to hit the thing no matter what shaft...

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
you could always have the hosel reamed out to .370.... or IMO just buy another brand of hybrid... obviously this one isnt working..

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I tried the older NIke CPR which I liked fine but thought the HOgan would be an improvement. I just cant seem to hit the thing no matter what shaft...

You can't hit it because hybrids suck. They are evil clubs just taunting us.

Note, the preceding message is not endorsed nor sponsored by Shot Talk, content was packaged by weight not volume, your mileage may vary.

Members online

No members online now.