• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I am Legend

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING IT!!!!

Absolutely awesome movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petersmells

Riopos
Nov 28, 2006
I didnt care for the visual effects. Why do the infected get really fast and strong and have awesome agility.....I prefer the rage virus from the movie "21 days later", no dumb computer graphics in that one. The story for I am legend is good (heard its a remake of some movie called Omega Man?) and will smith is awesome.

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
I grew up with a German Shephard just like the one in that movie; well actually more than one Shep...

I cannot bear to see anything harmful happen to that beautiful animal.

I would cry. :(

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
That part was definately extremely sad, I heard a few ppl in the crowd almost crying when he had to kill her.:(

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
I would like to go see I am Legend on the IMAX here in San Francisco, but will probably just rent the DVD...

I just found out recently, that Will Smith only chooses Sci Fi movies for his roles... that's cool.... Independence Day, I Robot, I am Legend, etc...

I am definitely going to see the Batman movie on IMAX this summer. :laugh:

Batman Begins is definitely one of the better action movies, plus the Jason Bourne series...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I would like to go see I am Legend on the IMAX here in San Francisco, but will probably just rent the DVD...

I just found out recently, that Will Smith only chooses Sci Fi movies for his roles... that's cool.... Independence Day, I Robot, I am Legend, etc...

I am definitely going to see the Batman movie on IMAX this summer. :laugh:

Batman Begins is definitely one of the better action movies, plus the Jason Bourne series...

Pursuit of Happyness...
Wild Wild West
Enemey of the State

:)

Looking forward to seeing I am Legend.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I didnt care for the visual effects. Why do the infected get really fast and strong and have awesome agility.....I prefer the rage virus from the movie "21 days later", no dumb computer graphics in that one. The story for I am legend is good (heard its a remake of some movie called Omega Man?) and will smith is awesome.

Actually, the original movie was called "Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price...Omega Man was a different version.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Pursuit of Happyness...
Wild Wild West
Enemey of the State

:)

Looking forward to seeing I am Legend.

His next three movies involve him being a superhero, then a romantic comedy...and finally a comedy with Nick Cage about two families forced to share a time share together.

IMO SMith has come a long way....from a punk rapper to a very gifted performer...and from what I understand, extremely well liked in the industry.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online