• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I can do it!!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Not that, guys. Wifey is pregnant. I mean, I really am starting to believe that I can shoot an even par round.

This last Wednesday, I shot a 75 from the tips at my home course. Not a really hard track, but still. Anyway, I had it to one over after 15, with a really nice birdie on a 180 yard 3 par. I got all excited and bogeyed the last three, bummer since they are pretty easy holes. Flatstick was on fire with only 26 putts, including two sliding bombs for birdie.

I went to the range today, and I had so much confidence! I even started hitting driver well again. I can't wait to play again.

Sorry this post is goofy and rambling, but I'm just so happy with my game right now.

MyrtleBchGlf

Jun 3, 2007
Golf is a game that exists from one ear to the other. As Arnie himself said so eloquently "Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented.”

Confidence

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
You can do it. Just don't necessarily expect it to be the next time you play. Adam Scott shoots 62 in round two of the Memorial and then follows it with an ten strokes higher 72 in round three. Golf is a game that has a lot of ups and downs.

It will happen though.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Not that, guys. Wifey is pregnant. I mean, I really am starting to believe that I can shoot an even par round.

That's largely under the assumption it's yours. :laugh:

Anywho, yeah, you can shoot par, it's an exhilirating feeling for the first time. But just chill, and don't think about it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.