• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I considered not telling you guys this....

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
but I'm secure in my masculinity. :D

Yesterday, my latest Global Golf order was delivered: 1 used set of irons 5 thru PW, Acer XDS cavity back with L flex graphite shafts. Purchase price $10. Shipping was $15. :)

Unfortunately, Global Golf sometimes does not list the SW with the iron sets, so I missed out on getting the matching SW. It was on their site for 1 day, then it disappeared. :( If any of you guys have it, I want it.

Anyway, I took these clubs to the range today, and they are stupid easy to hit. 6 iron went 160 yards straight down the middle every fricking time.
Which is about the same distance I hit my Hogans that cost about 50 times as much. :(

So I think the girlfriend will be happy with them, along with the Hogan Mystique bag I bought her, and my Yes! Tracy putter, and my Tour Edge 7 wood. I just need a cheap 15* driver for her and her bag will be set.

Now if she only had a swing. :(

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I thought you were going in a completely different direction; like telling us how hot the UPS guy was... :laugh:

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
So what's the problem?

Because yoiu hit ladies flex shafts a country mile?

In my opinion one of the worst things golf mfgs have ever done was lable shaft flex with such labels......especially considering theres no industry standard.

We have a guy on the TourSwing LDA team who averages WAY over 300 yards per drive.....has a very smooth and deliberate swing...but loads the senior flex shaft good enough to generate a swing speed of 148 +

Swing speed is good...technique is great!

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Doc,
You're talking with someone that openly admitted to blading a flop shot with a LW in to a rock and catching themselves in the Jewels. :D

IMO, what is mentioned on ST, stays in ST. With the exception to maybe another Million Internet viewers. :laugh:

Hopefully the pain will last less than the full week I experienced in regards to my pride among other parts. :D

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
I once hit a 3 iron fitted with a ladies' flex shaft. That ball must've gone 250 yards, I swear...

:idhitit:

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
This will make you feel better. I golfed at a state park last week, (Green Lakes, in NY) with two fellow golfers. On the way home, the three of us listened to Celine Dion.

No joke.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
This will make you feel better. I golfed at a state park last week, (Green Lakes, in NY) with two fellow golfers. On the way home, the three of us listened to Celine Dion.

No joke.

You're right, I do feel better. :D

P.S. Which do you prefer, her self-titled album, or the soundtrack from Titantic? I have both.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

No joke.

You're right, I do feel better. :D

P.S. Which do you prefer, her self-titled album, or the soundtrack from Titantic? I have both.

Ladies flex aside, you are both fairies and I now have even less respect for you than I did before this conversation. And it wasn't much to begin with.

I'm absolutely horrified. Horrified.

Words can't.......Celine Dion?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

R35

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Near, far, where ever you are...

And Rock, I do believe she hails from your side of the border!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

And Rock, I do believe she hails from your side of the border!

Nope, not anymore. We gave you guys her, Pam Anderson, Paul Shaffer and Brett Hull.

We took nothing in trade. We made out better.

R35

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country

Now you've done it! I won't be able to get rid of that ear worm for weeks! Frick!

Rock, your wife told me about your secret Celine collection, so don't give me any of that fairie crap.

Near, far, where-EV-ER you are..........................

🔥 Latest posts

Members online