• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I finally did it!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I finally did what I never had the guts to do. I played 18 in my bare feet. It was my Sam Snead tribute. The old guy that I got paired with loved it. He kept telling me Sam Snead stories, like the time he met Snead when he was a PA state trooper.

How'd I shoot? Nice smooth 77, with only one over swing the whole day. It made people talk, too. This might become my thing.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
I finally did what I never had the guts to do. I played 18 in my bare feet. It was my Sam Snead tribute. The old guy that I got paired with loved it. He kept telling me Sam Snead stories, like the time he met Snead when he was a PA state trooper.

How'd I shoot? Nice smooth 77, with only one over swing the whole day. It made people talk, too. This might become my thing.

you must play on some nice course. i wouldn't do that around course i play. i'll end up w/ serious lacerations.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
you must play on some nice course. i wouldn't do that around course i play. i'll end up w/ serious lacerations.

Close to NY? What, broken glass? Needles?

Course is nice, and I love walking barefoot in nice grass. Need to avoid the goose poop, though.

🔥 Latest posts