• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I fixed something!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I just fixed a oscillating tower fan with a Phillips screwdriver and some 3in1 oil. It's been sitting in the corner for 8 years because it would barely turn.
Put an ad in the paper for "Doc's handy man services". All you need is a roll of duct tape, WD40, and some JB Weld. If it can't be fixed with one of those, it don't need to be fixed.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Put an ad in the paper for "Doc's handy man services". All you need is a roll of duct tape, WD40, and some JB Weld. If it can't be fixed with one of those, it don't need to be fixed.

To quote Maynard G. Krebs: "Work?!"

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Today I fixed the broken shelf in the Frigidaire that was supposed to hold the meat drawer. The (presumably Chinese) plastic had cracked and the drawer was sagging and could not be used. New shelf on Amazon was $76. A $3 tube of J-B plastic weld epoxy fixed it.

De-junking the house is an everyday chore. I am trying to make enough room to be able to walk in here without tripping over stuff. In two trips to Second and Charles I have gotten rid of 6 boxes of DVDs, books, and LP records and make $110 cash. Only another 30 boxes to go.

🔥 Latest posts