• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I found it!!

That link doesn't work for me it just like flashes and closes immediatly is it working for everyone else? I want to see it.. Do you know what the funny thing is I'm scannining threw jobs in the local paper, and there is one in a call centre £5.50 hr 30 hours a week *fleiable that would work out at £165 a week not bad would get me some cool accessiories.

Hillarious! Best laugh I've had all day. Thanks.

People have sooo much time on their hands.

Hilarious!

R35

good it worknig lol... I'm not a retard though and wouldn't work in burger king so it doesn;t really reltae to me ;) .

BURGER KING

I thought it was you. Sure looks like you!
What's wrong with working at BK for a part time job, 1000's or kids work at Bk, McD's and such to make some cash.
Or do you think you will get a job that pays $25/hour to start? Good Luck with that one!
Canadian kids cut grass, rake lawns, shovel snow, shovel shit, anything to make a buck or two. My oldest daughter worked for her uncle for awhile last summer at his Lawn Care Company, she was the Weed Eater Girl, and ran it like a pro. She was not afraid to get her hands diirty. Then she goes onto the assembly line at Ford Motor Co. doing a job that was a nightmare, Swollen hands, grease, constant none stop walking for the entire time it took her to start and finish each car she worked on. She stuck it out for the time she was allowed to work there. $25/hour. Paid for most of her year at college.

MONEY: YOU WANT TO BURN IT YOU GOTTA EARN IT.

Golfbum said:
Canadian kids cut grass, rake lawns, shovel snow, shovel shit..... .

We sure do...mostly shit tho. ;)

R35

Yeah use Canucks aren't shy of work thats for sure. I've had my fair share of crappy jobs. The worst being a meterials testing tech, in college. Wicked hard long days. I once worked from 3:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm non stop having worked till 10:30 pm the nigth before. Yeah it rocked:p

*******Deleted inapropriate********

I was a little touchy sorry!!!!!!

And golfbum you are right you know everything sorry, maybe you should have my username?????

that's ok. golf bum working in burger king isn't my style I think it is a little underpaid, I will take my job in the pro shop and when I turn pro soon I will let you know how I'm getting on.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520